jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

(I'm) Not (T)here

Take me away...Take me away...
Take me away... I might as well be yours...
Take away... I might as well be ...
away... I might be our ...
Take me ... I might ...
a/e away... Take me a ...
Take me ... I might as well ...
Take way... I might be our ...
me away... I might as well be your ...
Take me ... I might be you ...
away…


Away

  • Gone, departed.
  • from this or that place away>


Not present, outside, out of existence; fade away, so as to be removed or gotten rid of-,

not here; besides, moreover; margins, en marge, elsewhere, d’ailleurs, être ~, to be miles away.

to get ~ from it all...

NOTE:
away often appears after a verb in English to show that an action is continuous or intense. If away does not change the basic meaning of the verb only the verb is translated.

“…But I'm not there, I'm gone.”

No hay comentarios: